Traditional Uses & Benefits
- Appetite suppressant
- Used as a natural anti-obesity herbal supplement
- Reduces cravings and assists in weight loss
- Can be used in combination with Sceletium Tortuosum to reduce stress and food cravings during periods of stress
Hoodia Gel conatins Hoodia Gordonii, a natural appetite suppressant herb that contains the anti-obesity component P-57. This component helps to trick the brain into thinking there is enough energy (blood sugar) and that you do not need to eat, therfore shutting down your hunger mechanism. Hoodia Gel may be useful as an aid to weight-loss reduction.
Recommended Dosages for Adults and Children
Apply 3 times a day or as necessary to a large open patch of skin such as the abdomen or thigh. Massage into the skin until absorbed. Should be used in conjuction with a reduced calorie diet.
The recommended dosages given are for Adults Only.
NOTE: Dosage is depended on the individual persons’ metabolism, it is recommended to start with applying 1 strip of gel onto the inner thigh or on the upper-arm in the morning before breakfast and increase the dosage if the effect does not last the entire day. The strip should be the length on the top part of the thumb or the size of a 20c piece.
General Warning when using Hoodia Gordonii Gel
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established and this product is therefore not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers
- If you have a medical condition or taking any medication, consult a healthcare professional prior to use
- This product does not purport to be a medicine and makes no claims
- Discontinue use if irritation develops